SubHero Banner

Hospitalists are specially trained doctors who care for you in the hospital. 

Skilled nursing facility physicians (SNFists) care for you when you're in a nursing home or similar location. 

Both specialists work with your primary care doctor to make sure you have the care and resources you need when you return home.